Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mageball Post 11

So the parchment background for the lore pages has been made and just two nights ago I managed to put the lore pages on the their own separate parchment. Thankfully, there weren't any issues in terms of size and shape with either the font or the parchment and the Planeswalker font only made it look more cool. The goal of the lore pages is to provide those who are interested more information about the world of Myran.



Each lore tells about the two tribes, history, and locations in their respective lands. One of the things I did was made it so that, if we continue to work on the game past graduation, is made it so that more stadiums can be made in various locations. I even have a plot ready should we wish to expand the number of tribes from two to three or even four.

During my demo reel, I will be explaining how I got the idea to use the art and level design to tell the story while also giving examples on both levels such as the White Deer statues and the iron equipment found in the mines.


No comments:

Post a Comment