Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top 5 Games I Hate, But Everyone Loves

Well, now that the dislikes are gone....let's move to the games I hate so much I wish I had all the copies in the world to destroy and watch the fans of those games cry tears of sorrow.






5. Farmville: Dear god, does this game suck. All you do is farm and stuff while making people always look at your farm and just argue about who's farm is better then who's farm. Seriously, there was a game that did this already people it was a called Harvest Moon, but at least that game had more interesting things in it. To me the only absolute thing that made this game popular in the first place was because it was free. I know people say it's a great social game and people have fun managing their own farm well congratulations I don't give a crap. To me the game is the same pile of manure you guys us for your crops. 

4. Demon Souls: Why do people even buy this game is beyond me. Famous for it's bullshit impossible hardcore levels, Demon Souls is a game where all the hardcore players go to in order to die multiple times and then haunt around like little ghosts trying to find out how to beat the impossible bosses. Seriously, I played the game and I died 15 times on the first fricken level. I never even bothered getting past the second level as the game is just...too...hard. Its okay to have a difficult game, that's fine, but there is a limit to how stupid and frustrating it is to die every five minutes on every level until you get lucky and beat the game after weeks of trying or shove a baseball bat through your TV screen.

3. TMNT The Game: I never liked the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, even as a kid. Not the movies, not the TV shows, I was alright with some of the comics, but I hated the game the most. I never had any friends to play this game with (I had a lonely childhood) and every time I did try to play I grew to hate it even more. The levels were poorly designed in my opinion, especially the Hudson River level, and the bosses were so cheap it was unbelievable. Plus, only one of the Turtles seemed to work for me and that was Donatello because of the range of his bo-staff while the rest died faster then Mayflies. And I hate...hate...the Technodrome....fuck it to hell!






2. Animal Crossing: Besides being a Sim's rip off, Animal Crossing was weird...stupid...and had no drive to it. I absolutely had no feelings at all when I played this game except frustration. From Tom who's always talking about his huge ass debt to the fact that I can't figure out why I'm the only human (Or am I) in a town filled with Anthros? The characters look and sound like a bad case of mixing meth and pot, the art style looks out of place and there is no overall goal except...what is it exactly? Even the Sims has more purpose then this game. I mean you have to really live like a normal human in Sims, but in this game your just...walking around and fishing. Totally a bore and I can't believe I wasted money on it.



1. Mega Man: Or at least till after the third game. I got sick of Mega Man a long time ago and to this day I want to just take the blue robot bastards arm cannon and shove it up his ass. Don't get me wrong, Mega Man should be remembered for all he's done for us, but to have thousands upon thousands of remakes that all have crappy controls and combat or the same old shit in most of them, unoriginal plot, characters that suck (Except Zero, I consider him separate) and anime's that make Bayblades look like Kenshin are just mind-blowing. I hate this game so much that I can't think of a word or a way to make me say how much I hate this game series. People say that Sonic is the series that has met it's end, but in my opinon Mega Man should die first before Sonic ever does. 

Those are the top five I hate. Don't like it?! Tough, I have my own opinion.

We are Gamers and we are Legion.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment